LifeForward Ltd – Privacy NoticeThis notice applies to the use of personal information gathered from www.lifeforward.co.uk. LifeForward Ltd is committed to safeguarding any personal information you have provided when you contact us or register for event updates. The company complies with current data protection legislation, including GDPR and we will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so.
Information gatheredWhen you use our website and complete a contact form we collect the following information: – Full name and organisation (if applicable) – Email address – Contact number – Areas of interest
What we do with this information – and whyWe use this information to understand your needs and provide you with the service you require. In addition, basic information (e.g. name and organisation) may be provided to the International Coaching Federation at specific periods, as part of our requirements to comply with continued professional development.
SecurityWe are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect.
How long we retain your informationWe will retain your information on our system until: – You request that we stop sending you information or unsubscribe from any of our mailing lists – You do not respond to our enquiries about whether you wish us to continue contacting you about the service you requested
At that point we will delete all the information we hold about you from your use of this website.
Controlling your personal informationAs a valued client we aim to safeguard your rights and would like you to have a clear understanding of what happens to your personal data once we have collected it. The following list explains your rights as an individual under the EU General Data Protection Regulation:
- You have the right to be informed of what we do with your data and to know what the purpose of collecting and processing is
- You have the right to access your personal data and supplementary information so that you are aware of, and can verify, the lawfulness of the processing. You can obtain the following information: a) confirmation that your data is being processed, and b) access to your personal data. We will provide this information within one month of the request and free of charge
- You have the right to request us to rectify your personal data if is inaccurate or incomplete
- You have the right to request the deletion or removal of your personal data where there is no compelling reason for its continued processing, although this can only be done under specific circumstances. Find out more at the ICO website
- You have the right to restrict the data processing, however, this can only be done under specific circumstances. Find out more at the ICO website
- You have the right to move, copy or transfer personal data easily from one IT environment to another in a safe and secure way without hindrance to usability. This is commonly known as “data portability”. We will provide this in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable form, free of charge, and we will deliver it you in one month following the request
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you. If you would like a copy of the information held about you please contact us. If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please email us as soon as possible. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.